The Administrative Assistant completes administrative functions related to sales and marketing to ensure the accurate entry and coding of guest information, data integrity, premiums, site level accounting functions, payroll, HR and reporting as required.
- Prepares timely and accurate payment of Accounts Payable for Marketing and Sales, including voucher preparation and tracking.
- Performs financial month end processes.
- Processes vendor payroll, including collection of negative balances. Ensures vendor payable reconciliation.
- Calculates Hotel, premium and miscellaneous accruals.
- Tracks OPC/IH Deposit Collection and Reconciliation.
- Processing and submission of payroll for Sales and Marketing, including Kronos tracking and processing of commissions for specific items such as retail sales and upgrades.
- Conducts new hire orientations and paperwork, status changes, terminations, benefit enrollments and serve as Corporate’s contact for other general employment requests.
- Schedules administrative support associates for adequate coverage without overtime.
- Ensures that Systems Access Forms for terminated associates are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Creates weekly orders to maintain sufficient quantity, security, disbursements, weekly/monthly counts and reconciliation.
- Monitors and Audits Premiums
- Ensures accurate retail prices and maintains a master listing of all premiums.
- Tracks Collateral for Sales & Marketing Operations ensuring items are ordered in a timely manner, readily available, stocked appropriately, secured and utilized within set guidelines.
- Produces various BI or Concierge reports as required by management.
- Completes reports for Sales as required such as the Cash, PAC, TPAC and QAS MER reports.
- Prepares and tracks for approval and expiration of all CSRs, Coding Requests, Business Plans and Appropriation Requests after DOM delivers the completed contract.
- Guides and tracks approvals for above through National Sales and Legal to help implement any new programs or renew existing premiums and contracts.
- Maintains offers, tour/hotel/welcome center allotments, retail items, hotel costs, vendor costs as defined by approved contracts/agreed upon allotments by DOS/DOM.
- Updates Telemarketer, OPC, Verifiers and other IDs as applicable.
- Maintains the Premium Inventory Management System. Builds banks for new locations, add, transfer & distribute inventory.
- Ensures policies and procedures are followed and policy waiver is utilized when DOM/DOS authorizes an exception. Assists with Site Level Admin audits to ensure SOP’s are following and coding guidelines are adhered to.
- Tracks and maintains business licenses, real estate licenses as applicable, and federal/state mandated postings.
- Tracks escrow and Sampler accounts ensuring deposits and refunds are handled per standard procedure.
- Ensure Customer Information Security policies are enforced, monitored and adhered to.
- Assists with running of Barclays applications, Credit Applications and typing of deals as needed.
- Uploads Barclays applications following approved processes.
- Assists with the closing of Sampler/VCO deals as needed. Admin Assistant will be trained in all areas of Closings to support as needed.
- Acts as a contract auditor for the site auditing contracts using the standard checklist prior to shipping to Boca.
- Process and track cancellations ensuring timely completion of all paperwork, refunds and follow-up to ensure a seamless and positive experience for our Owners/Guests.
- Assists with referral data entry including accurately entering leads and assisting with reporting, tracking and auditing.
- Complete Synergy uploads for Referrals, tour audits and other items as needed.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Administration & Secretarial
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Orlando, FL, USA