Patrick Henry Square Hotel is seeking Housekeepers to maintain our guest rooms and common areas. Hiring Immediately, apply today!
Compensation: starting at $12.00 per hour
Schedule: Shifts Vary (8am-4pm) (9am-5:30pm) includes weekends, we have Full-Time and Part-Time available
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories! #PowerOfVacation
As a Housekeeper, you support our goal to surprise and delight our owners and guests. You will be responsible for maintaining our guest units' cleanliness, appearance, and sanitization by following Bluegreen Vacation Housekeeping standards throughout the resort. You ensure all guest rooms and units are cared for and inspected, including monitoring floors for cleanliness and condition reporting, all opportunities to Housekeeping and Maintenance Leadership via work order in HotSOS.
- Clean, turnover, and arrange guest rooms, bathroom, and common areas and ensure that the property's ambiance is on-brand with Bluegreen vacation resort standards.
- Housekeeping discipline cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting, and sterilization.
- Perform various cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, polishing, deep cleanings changing and replenish bed linens, towels, guest amenities, and perform laundry duties when necessary.
- Stock and maintain housekeeping inventory in our supply room, and transport housekeeping supply cart for each shift.
- You will maintain public areas' appearance by cleaning, sweeping, and waxing floors, dusting, wiping down shelves, and counters, removal of non-floor closet items, and storing in appropriate areas.
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any Bluegreen Vacation-related practices.
- You have experience in Housekeeping, Custodial, Janitorial or Environmental Services as a Housekeeper, Houseman, Room Attendant, Cleaner, Custodian, Janitor, or EVS Tech.
- You are a stickler for cleanliness, customer-oriented, hospitable, and welcoming.
- You prioritize managing your time, working quickly without compromising quality.
- You work with little supervision, maintain a high level of performance, and follow standard operating procedures (SOP's), step-by-step instructions following Bluegreen regulations.
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Four weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule, and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Williamsburg, VA, USA