Guest Services Manager
Mountainloft Resort in Gatlinburg, TN is seeking a Guest Services Manager. You will be responsible for the daily operations of the Guest Services Department.
Location: 110 Mountain Loft Dr, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Ensure that the guests are being escorted properly and that they have been directed to the requested rooms after proper completion of the check-in procedures.
- Responsible for taking care of the guests and providing them with the best hotel amenities and facilities to ensure that they remain content and satisfied.
- Manage and adjust the labor and staff requirements so that all the daily activities are executed in an appropriate manner. Keep tabs on the availability of the staff members, especially during the peak season and make subsequent arrangements for hiring the new staff members and training them according to the requirements.
- Oversee and assist the staff members in providing better customer service and to resolve the customer complaints as well as attend to their special requests.
- Keep a track of the inventory supplies and make requisitions according to the requirements, to keep updated reports on the relevant data so that it can be presented during the meetings or whenever requested.
- Monitor statistics related to room occupancy and their rates, ensures that all the activities are carried out within the given budget standards.
- Associate degree required or two-year technical certificate.
- 4 years minimum in hotel or resort experience, required. Timeshare industry experience preferred. Combination of education and experience considered.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have hotel operation experience and be knowledgeable about yield rate management.
- Must be familiar with the daily operations of the front office, including room reservations.
- Outgoing personality and excellent service orientation
- Ability to effectively lead a team of 5 or more associates.
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Bonus and Merit
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USA