Shenandoah Crossing, located in Gordonsville, VA is seeking an experienced Recreation Manager.
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
Apply today! #PowerOfVacation
You will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the activities department, retail operations, and pool operations.
- Manage the resort activities program by implementing and devising creative and fun activity programs for all ages
- Recruit, train and continued development for all staff.
- Perform appraisals of all staff as outlined in SOP’s.
- Coach, counsel and develop all staff.
- Organize monthly meetings and perform follow up to all staff.
- Schedule associates to meet the needs of the resort
- Ensure the satisfaction of all Owners/Guests by implementing and maintaining proper Owner/Guests relation programs
- Track and maintain financial reports to stay within budgetary guidelines and achieve revenue goals
- Activities/Recreation Management experience of at least one year
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some retail and F&B exposure helpful but not required
- A basic grasp of general accounting procedures to ensure the proper budget and revenue management
- Knowledge of daily resort operations and problem resolution required
- CPR Certified
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Must be a self-starter that can work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of local attractions and entertainment is preferred
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Bonus and Merit
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Required Education Some College
- 174 Horseshoe Cir, Gordonsville, VA 22942, USA