Do you connect with people easily? Do you want to control your paycheck?
At Bluegreen Vacations, you have an opportunity to make a difference for our owners and guests. Our Marketing Representatives set appointments for onsite guests to maximize their ownership or learn about our company by:
- Scheduling a preview to learn more about upgrading or first-time purchase.
- Offering a variety of attractions, shows, and discounts.
- Providing excellent customer service.
Bluegreen Vacations is currently recruiting for Full-time Appointment Setters/Marketing Representatives. Appointment setters earn commission for the qualified guest attending a fun & informative vacation club preview - no purchase necessary for commission to be paid out. Appointment Setters will focus on the customer experience and quality control to ensure that we are sending qualified guests to preview our resorts during their vacation.
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Booking appointments
- Up-sell guests on discounted vacation packages
- Knowing, understanding and keeping up with new vacation offers, vendors, hotels, qualifications, destinations and vacation enhancements
- Shifts available between 8am - 10pm (Weekend shifts required)
- Must pass Background Check and Drug Screen
Careers with Bluegreen include:
- Attractive compensation plan - Hourly PLUS commission
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401 (k) with company match
- Generous paid time off plans
- Associate Use of Resorts Program
- Education Assistance Program for qualified areas of study
- Career growth opportunities
- Fun, friendly work environment
Why Bluegreen Vacations?
- We are friendly
- Customer service and integrity is in our DNA
- We support our communities
- We market, sell and service a unique vacation lifestyle
How do we invest in you?
- Unlimited earning potential with base plus commission plans
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional growth and career advancement
- Customizable benefits package
Life is short, work somewhere awesome! Click apply!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Daytona Beach, FL, USA