Field Administration - Quality Assurance Spec.
Wilderness Club at Big Cedar Resort in Ridgedale, MO is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist!
At Bluegreen Vacations, you have an opportunity to meet face to face with guests who are seeking a better way to travel by:
- Using your problem-solving skills
- Ensuring all paperwork is correct and properly recorded
- Becoming an expert on the product, process, and final paperwork
- Building rapport with sales leaders and sales associates
- Ensuring the owners leave with all their legal documents and a smile
- Providing excellent customer service
- Following Bluegreen’s industry leading closing process
Why Bluegreen Vacations?
- We are friendly
- Customer service and integrity is in our DNA
- We support our communities
- We market, sell and service a unique vacation lifestyle
How do we invest in you?
- Competitive compensation plan
- Four weeks paid time off
- Work-life balance
- Professional growth and career advancement
- 401K Match
- Customizable benefits package
Life is short, work somewhere awesome!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Business Process/Service Quality
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Ridgedale, MO, USA