Sales - In House Sales Manager
What if sharing happiness as a career was only one click away?
Responsible for managing the daily activities of the sales team by training and developing associates, establishing, and monitoring sales quotas, and maintaining a high level of integrity and customer service.
- Manages sales operations.
- Develops and manages sales operating budgets.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to ensure sales goals are achieved.
- Coach / counsel team members to improve skills and address performance.
- Adhere and administer policies by representing Bluegreen in an ethical and
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Real Estate License when required by state law. Customer service and quality fundamentals. MS Office.
- Quality service fundamentals. MS Office.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately, strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization. Must have thorough understanding of all aspects of timeshare sales transactions. Must also have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Job Function Bonus and Merit
- Pay Type Hourly
- Myrtle Beach, SC, USA