Field Administration - Administrative Asst -NFSM
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
As an Administrative Assistant you are responsible for providing administrative support for daily resort operations. You are efficient and comfortable being a member of a team, the ability to multi-task while managing administrative support, organizational skills and you are a problem solver.
Answer incoming calls and assume other guest reception
istduties when needed.
- Actively seeks ways to improve and increase the effectiveness of the company through daily operational support.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Provide general support to Sales Admin. and Guest Reception.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude that can take minimal direction and work towards completion with little supervision.
- Excellent phone skills, diplomacy, confidentiality, and professionalism to deal with issues of the utmost urgency and sensitivity.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, as well as, daily administrative duties in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College education preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
Earned vacation time off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Administration & Secretarial
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Ridgedale, MO, USA