Welcome Center Coordinator
Bluegreen Vacations is currently seeking a dynamic professional to join our team!
In the Welcome Center Coordinator role, you are responsible for providing excellent customer service to owners and guests of the resort ensuring 100% satisfaction.
- Greet each guest with a superior level of customer service.
- Have extensive knowledge of the site location, answering any questions guests may have.
- Ensure all appropriate vacation tour eligibility requirements are met.
- Supply guests with local information, maps to the hotel and the surrounding area.
- Sell tickets for area attractions.
- Supply Sales and Marketing reports as requested.
- Work with Service Center/Call Center staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Reconcile the daily inventory.
- Daily data entry.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
- Six months previous customer service and data entry experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point; Internet Explorer; standard office equipment.
- Professional and friendly demeanor. Good verbal and written communication skills. Quality service fundamentals and strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Why Bluegreen Vacations?
- We are friendly
- Customer service and integrity is in our DNA
- We support our communities
- We market, sell and service a unique vacation lifestyle
How do we invest in you?
- Competitive Wages
- Professional growth and career advancement
- Customizable benefits package
Full benefits after 90 days - Benefits offered to eligible associates, subject to change and may differ by position and location.
Life is short, work somewhere awesome! Click to apply!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA