Resort Activities Manager
The Fountains Resort located in Orlando, FL is seeking an Activities Manager.
Apply today, Hiring Immediately!
Schedule: Requires a flexible schedule and weekends.
Location: 7111 Crossland Dr. Orlando, FL 32821
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
We are searching for an exceptionally organized and engaging Activities Manager to create and oversee the rollout of our activities program at our flagship resort The Fountains.
You will be expected to gauge guest and owner interests, conceptualize appropriate activities, and ensure the availability of all necessary resources. You should also analyze uptake to ensure that the program remains engaging. You will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the activities department, retail operations, and pool operations. Coordinate day to day operations of the Pool Deck, Spa, Fitness Center and food and beverage including proper chair and cabana set up, delivery of Spa and wellness services, execution of food and beverage promotions. Creating activities and experiences for the guests that are reflective of and unique to The Fountains and Bluegreen Vacations.
- Manage the resort activities program by implementing and devising creative and fun activity programs for all ages.
- Recruit, train, continued development and perform appraisals Activities Associates.
- Manager workforce planning and organize monthly meetings with staff.
- Ensure the satisfaction of all Owners/Guests by implementing and maintaining proper Owner/Guests relation programs.
- Coordinate all property-wide functions, including holiday parties, fundraisers, variety shows, arts and crafts, cookouts and other family-oriented entertainment.
- Track and maintain financial reports to stay within budgetary guidelines and achieve revenue goals.
- Activities or Recreation Management experience of at least one year.
- High school diploma or equivalent, and CPR Certified.
- Upbeat, communicative, empathic disposition with good oral communication and the ability to engage a with a wide range of people.
- Knowledge of accounting practices, revenue management, and resort operations.
- Must be a self-starter that can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of local attractions, entertainment and exposure to F&B or Retail.
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule and more!
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Bonus and Merit
- Pay Type Salary
- Orlando, FL, USA