Guest Reception Representative
At Bluegreen Vacations, we know where our true value lies. It’s not in our 60+ resorts spread across the U.S. and Caribbean, it is our associates—the people who work here—who we value most.
The Guest Reception Representative will be responsible for making sure all guests are greeted in a friendly and timely manner. Ensures that all guests are qualified for their presentation per the qualifications set by Bluegreen Vacations Corporation.
Under general supervision, the Guest Reception Representative is responsible for greeting visitors, customers, and guests in the reception area and/or over the phone, answering, screening and directing incoming calls. The Reception Representative will represent Bluegreen professionally at all times in both appearance and communication with guests and fellow associates.
- Greet all guests in a warm and professional manner.
- Understand and follow all processes as outlined in the Guest Training Manual SOP.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with Sales, Marketing and Admin.
- Distribute and collect Guest Registration Forms assisting guests with any questions they may have.
- Accurately assign guests to a Sales Representative in the order they arrive.
- Ensure all information is updated in Concierge from the guest registration within a timely fashion.
- Answer all incoming calls, research customer issues, and escalate to a manager/supervisor as needed.
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Savannah, GA, USA