Bilingual Customer Services Representative
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will serve two primary functions at the guest service desk in Simon malls. First, they will serve as the primary greeter for the GSD, engaging with customers inviting them to enter the sweepstakes and introducing the guest to a Sales Concierge for more information about our vacation packages. Second, the Customer Service Representative will fulfill any GSD requests including but not limited to gift card purchases, directions, map requests and coupon book requests.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will maintain a positive relationship with store and/or Management and associates; support the sales team by boosting overall production through first impressions.
- Greets all potential customers with a friendly and professional demeanor outside the kiosk; ensuring all customers are welcomed.
- Engages in conversation with potential customers to share information about Simon Mall and Bluegreen Vacations’ services, products, and promotions, using only Company approved collateral material and documents.
- Promotes our brand and marketing campaigns to create interest with the customer.
- Assists customers with information about Bluegreen.
- Process gift card purchases and paperwork
- Fulfill coupon book requests bases on Simon criteria
- Complete end of shift and end of day reports as required
- Monitors the customer flow at the kiosk; may need to keep customers engaged during periods of wait time.
- Displays positive, courteous and respectful behavior towards the company, fellow associates, our customers, and business partners.
- Follows policies and procedures of the company and ensure sales team compliance.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Cust. Relationship Mgmt, Issue Resolution & Account Activation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Buford, GA, USA