You've got EVERYTHING to GAIN:
- $40k - $60K Income Potential-You will earn base pay + uncapped commissions – NO DRAW!
- Customizable benefits package
- Paid training-You will earn as you learn to be a Bluegreen vacation specialist and brand ambassador.
- Career Growth-We believe in developing our current talent, we promote within.
- Work/Life Balance:
- You will receive generous paid-time off and we offer flexible hours.
- We are a highly philanthropic and socially responsible organization!
- Amazing discounts- Hotels, retailers, car rentals, theme parks, and much more!
- High School Diploma or equivalent; minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- Previous sales, marketing or customer service experience is preferred. B2C- Business to Consumer helpful.
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to converse with customers comfortably.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
- Must be able to work while standing on feet throughout shift.
At Bluegreen Vacations, we know where our true value lies. It’s not in our 60+ resorts spread across the U.S. and Caribbean, it is our associates—the people who work here—who we value most.
What will you do as part of the Bluegreen Vacations team?
As a Bluegreen Vacations Sales Representative, you are part of a rapidly expanding sales team which markets and sells a variety of vacation experiences at our retail locations. We are the official vacation ownership provider for Bass Pro Shops®, Cabela’s®, Choice Hotels®, and have a special relationship with Premium and Tanger Outlets nationwide. No prior travel sales experience required.
Your job will be to utilize your unique personality and passion to engage and meet face to face with potential customers to generate leads and sell our affordable, family friendly mini vacation getaways.
All responsibilities are to be accomplished while upholding and exhibiting our core values: customer obsession, excellence, surprise and delight, innovation, simplicity, integrity, trust, agility.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Fort Worth, TX, USA