At Bluegreen Vacations, we know where our true value lies. It’s not in our 60+ resorts spread across the U.S. and Caribbean, it is our associates—the people who work here—who we value most. At Bluegreen Vacations, our purpose is to deliver a great vacation experience, every time. To add even greater value for our Vacation Club owners and their families, Bluegreen has created strategic alliances with industry leaders to provide exclusive benefits like one-of-a-kind experiences and a greater range of vacation options. That’s why Bluegreen Vacations is the Official Vacation Ownership Provider for Bass Pro Shops® and Cabela's®, Choice Hotels®and NASCAR®. We invite you and your family to discover a better way to vacation with
The Reservationist is responsible for handling a variety of inbound and outbound phone calls. They will assist guests in scheduling their travel dates, enhancing their vacations, handling guest concerns, assisting with online technical support and selling new vacation packages. The Reservationist will ensure that all guest vacation and reservation expectations are met by actively listening to each guest, providing solutions to guest concerns, overcoming objections and providing the highest level of service.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities
• Receives and responds to various inbound phone calls; including resolving guest concerns, reserving/canceling/rescheduling reservations, assisting with online technical support and selling new vacation packages.
• Achieves sales objectives by utilizing sales techniques to sell new vacation packages and additional vacation enhancements such as – upgrades, additional nights and attraction tickets.
• Resolves guest issues by providing solutions, overcoming objections and convincing guests to refrain from canceling their reservation, vacation getaway or upgrades.
• Strives to handle all guest issues and concerns and limit transfers to other departments to maximize the guest experience and provide one call resolution.
• Cancels vacation getaways and process refunds to guests who are not qualified.
• Maintains current knowledge of any changes to vacation offers, details of participation, destinations, accommodations, system updates, promotions, etc. by reading all emails and using available tools to provide guests with accurate information.
• Assists with the training of new associates when necessary.
• Collaborates with the Reservation Support team to secure additional reservations and tours.
• Follows up on all pending request until completion and returns all calls in a timely manner.
• Places outbound calls to guests to pitch additional enhancements, return guest phone calls and reach out to guests who contact us via email.
1 – High School Diploma or Equivalent
2 – 1 year of experience in a customer service role. Call center and sales experience is a plus
3 – Customer and quality service fundamentals. Proficiency in common computer software, such as MSOffice Suite
4 – Strong sales techniques, detail oriented and problem-solving skills. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5 - Operates at a fast pace, can multi- task, and can adapt to change. Ability to
perform well in stressful situations.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Customer Service
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, November 2, 2020
- Orlando, FL, USA