Shorecrest Resort, located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina located is seeking a reliable Maintenance Technician to maintain the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all the resort building and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the property.
Compensation: up to $12.50/hr, based on experience
Schedule: Flexible shifts, based on resort needs (both mornings and evenings if needed)
Location: 4709 S Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
Apply today! #PowerOfVacation
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all the resort buildings and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the property. You must also display the flexibility to deal with everchanging situations as it pertains to guest, owners, associates and work load.
- Assist with organizing and prioritizing service requests and repairs are made correctly in a timely manner, and complete checklists of physical condition of resort sites prior to and after guest occupancy.
- Complete work orders, preventive maintenance and daily projects reported by engineering management, front desk, or otherwise assigned during the shift.
- Maintain accurate records for work orders and preventive maintenance, safety, repair/replace of major equipment, inventory of parts and supplies.
- Ability to address the concerns and maintenance needs of the guests and associates in a friendly and professional manner
- Abide by all company and engineering policies and procedures
- Responsible for learning and meeting all necessary engineering requirements for future growth in the department.
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic maintenance experience
- 6 months customer service and/or hospitality experience preferred
- VALID and CLEAN Driver's License record
- Possess a team player attitude and excellent inter-personal skills
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Technician (Installations, Maintenance, Repair), Facilities, Property or Building Maintenance preferred
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Facilities Refurbishment, Repair & Maintenance
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- North Myrtle Beach, SC, USA