The Soundings Resort, located in Dennis Port, MA, is seeking a reliable Groundskeeper.
We will train you! We provide training regardless of experience.
This position is full-time and year-round!
Compensation: Up to $14/hour
Schedule: Flexible days and shifts.
Location: 79 Chase Ave. Dennis Port, MA 02639
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
Apply today! #PowerOfVacation
As a Groundskeeper (Landscaper), you will be performing a variety of landscaping maintenance and be responsible for maintaining the cosmetic appearance of the common areas at the resort. Resort Groundskeepers also work to ensure our residents and guests receive quality customer service.
- Monitor property grounds to ensure a pleasant appearance.
- Maintain all roads, grounds, and some landscaping as directed the Engineering leaders, and utilize planned designs for landscaping needs.
- You will be planting, mowing, weeding, fertilizing, watering, sweeping, raking, maintaining sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, and paths.
- Prepare for seasonal changes, leaf removal in the fall, and winterizing the property, salting, shoveling snow, and removing ice.
- Pick-up trash, debris from common areas, and streets daily and empty common area trash containers upon request.
- Operate mowers, saws, weed-eaters, hedge trimmers, sprayers, blowers, drills, and other equipment, and perform minor repairs.
- Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards and adhere to all Bluegreen Vacations safety policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Groundskeeping, landscape, or general labor experience of at least three months.
- Proficient operating hand tools, power equipment, and commercial machinery.
- Must have the physical ability and willingness to work hours as necessary.
- Possess a team player attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Facilities/Grounds, Custodial, Cleaning & Laundry
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Sandwich, MA, USA