At Bluegreen Vacations, we know where our true value lies. It’s not in our 60+ resorts spread across the U.S. and Caribbean, it is our associates—the people who work here—who we value most.
What will you do as part of the Bluegreen Vacations team?
As a Bluegreen Vacations Sales Representative, you are part of a rapidly expanding sales team which markets and sells a variety of vacation experiences at our retail locations. We are the official vacation ownership provider for Bass Pro Shops®, Cabela’s®, Choice Hotels®, and have a special relationship with Premium and Tanger Outlets nationwide. No prior travel sales experience required.
Your job will be to utilize your unique personality and passion to engage and meet face to face with potential customers to generate leads and sell our affordable, family friendly mini vacation getaways.
All responsibilities are to be accomplished while upholding and exhibiting our core values: customer obsession, excellence, surprise and delight, innovation, simplicity, integrity, trust, agility.
You've got EVERYTHING to GAIN:
- Unlimited Income Potential-You will earn base pay + uncapped commissions – NO DRAW!
- Paid training-You will earn as you learn to be a Bluegreen vacation specialist and brand ambassador.
- Career Growth-We believe in developing our current talent, we promote within.
- Fantastic benefits package– We offer several medical/dental/vision plans to choose from, we also offer education assistance, 401K and many more benefits!
- You will receive generous paid-time off and we offer flexible hours.
- Full time and part time opportunities are available.
- We are a highly philanthropic and socially responsible organization!
- Associate use of resorts for personal travel-We believe that vacations make people happier by sharing time together, smiles and memories.
- Amazing discounts- Hotels, retailers, car rentals, theme parks, and much more
- High School Diploma or equivalent; minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- Previous sales, marketing or customer service experience is preferred. B2C- Business to Consumer helpful.
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to converse with customers comfortably.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
- Must be able to work while standing on feet throughout shift.
We strive to exceed expectations in everything we do.
Join our UNSTOPPABLE team in a fun, friendly work environment! Our organization is setting a new standard in service and quality. This role puts you on the leading edge of a brand that is forever impacting the way people vacation.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
To be eligible to apply for an internal career opportunity you must be:
- Generally be in your current position a minimum of nine (9) months if you’re in a non-exempt position and 18 months for an exempt position.
- Have maintained satisfactory performance levels in the previous six (6) months.
Specific information regarding salary will not be discussed during initial inquiry; however, interested candidates will be advised if the position would be considered a promotion in terms of responsibility and salary or if it is comparable to their current position and salary.
Although a resume is highly recommended, if you do not have a resume, please tell us about your professional work experience when you apply online in the box that asks you to copy and paste your resume.
Each resume is carefully reviewed and considered for our open position(s). If there is an opportunity for an interview, applicants will be contacted, however, please note that, due to the volume of applicants, interviews are not guaranteed.
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Alumni
- Required Education High School
- Little Rock, AR, USA