Grandville, MI, USA Req #1367
Friday, October 23, 2020
The Brand Ambassador will support the sales team by boosting overall production through first impressions.
- Greets all potential customers with a friendly and professional demeanor; ensuring all customers are welcomed.
- Engages in conversation with potential customers to share information about Bluegreen Vacations’ services, products, and promotions.
- Assists customers with information about Bluegreen.
- Monitors the customer flow at the kiosk; may need to keep customers engaged during periods of wait time.
- Displays positive, courteous and respectful behavior towards the company, fellow associates, our customers, and business partners.
- Follows policies and procedures of the company and ensure sales team compliance.
- Shifts available are Tuesdays & Wednesdays (6 hours with flexible schedule; additional shifts might be required as we approach the Holiday season).
- $14 an hour ~ No sales required, customer service position.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Cust. Relationship Mgmt, Issue Resolution & Account Activation
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Grandville, MI, USA