At Bluegreen Vacations, we know where our true value lies. It’s not in our 60+ resorts spread across the U.S. and Caribbean, it is our associates—the people who work here—who we value most.
What will you do as part of the Bluegreen Vacations team?
As a Bluegreen Vacations Sales Representative, you are part of a rapidly expanding sales team which markets and sells a variety of vacation experiences at our retail locations. We are the official vacation ownership provider for Bass Pro Shops®, Cabela’s®, Choice Hotels®, and have a special relationship with Premium and Tanger Outlets nationwide. No prior travel sales experience required.
Your job will be to utilize your unique personality and passion to engage and meet face to face with potential customers to generate leads and sell our affordable, family friendly mini vacation getaways.
All responsibilities are to be accomplished while upholding and exhibiting our core values: customer obsession, excellence, surprise and delight, innovation, simplicity, integrity, trust, agility.
You've got EVERYTHING to GAIN:
- Unlimited Income Potential-You will earn base pay + uncapped commissions – NO DRAW!
- Paid training-You will earn as you learn to be a Bluegreen vacation specialist and brand ambassador.
- Career Growth-We believe in developing our current talent, we promote within.
- Fantastic benefits package– We offer several medical/dental/vision plans to choose from, we also offer education assistance, 401K and many more benefits!
- Work/Life Balance:
- You will receive generous paid-time off and we offer flexible hours.
- Full time and part time opportunities are available.
- We are a highly philanthropic and socially responsible organization!
- Associate use of resorts for personal travel-We believe that vacations make people happier by sharing time together, smiles and memories.
- Amazing discounts- Hotels, retailers, car rentals, theme parks, and much more!
- High School Diploma or equivalent; minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- Previous sales, marketing or customer service experience is preferred. B2C- Business to Consumer helpful.
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to converse with customers comfortably.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
- Must be able to work while standing on feet throughout shift.
We strive to exceed expectations in everything we do.
Join our UNSTOPPABLE team in a fun, friendly work environment! Our organization is setting a new standard in service and quality. This role puts you on the leading edge of a brand that is forever impacting the way people vacation.
While promoting our sales and marketing programs:
• Provide excellent service by fulfilling the vacation and travel needs of every customer.
• Maintain standards of lead collection and package sales, as well as other assigned sales or marketing promotions.
• Display positive, courteous and respectful behavior towards the company, fellow associates, our customers and business partners.
• Attend and actively participate in trainings and meetings.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
• Use only company approved collateral material and documents.
• Work while standing on feet throughout shift.
We care immensely about the relationships we have developed with our business partners and take the responsibility of protecting their brands and customers as our own. We expect our associates to embrace and follow our rules of conduct and engagement to ensure continued success with our business partners
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Rogers, MN 55374, USA