Digital Success Strategist
The Grand Island Independent, 422 W 1ST ST, Grand Island, Nebraska, United States of America Req #4455
Friday, December 18, 2020
The Digital Success Strategist serves as a client advocate and will be a proactive, strategic resource
for the sales team throughout the sales process and beyond.
The DSS is an integral part of the digital team, leading in creation and collaboration of digital strategy,
media plans, customer onboarding reporting and long-term customer retention and growth. The
DSS will be working directly under the Digital Director, and with the Amplified Digital Agency to
create and implement advertising campaigns on various platforms, including but not limited to: PPC,
Social Media, Programmatic, Email and Text Message Marketing, Video advertising, and more.
The right candidate for this position is a digital marketing guru and thrives on creating positive
customer relationships. Successful candidates are meticulous self-starters with exceptional time management
• Learn and keep up-to-date on digital marketing products.
• Attend client meetings with Sales Representatives and assist with marketing discovery calls.
• Assist Sales Representatives in conceptualizing & presenting cohesive digital marketing campaigns.
• Order digital advertising tactics using proprietary software and coordinate clear communications
between our Sales Staff and Amplifi ed Fulfi llment teams.
• Provide sales staff & client support by delivering monthly campaign reports for all digital campaigns.
• Review campaigns via real-time & monthly reporting to determine changes to the campaigns
• Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in digital marketing and/or digital sales.
• Familiar with both digital marketing and social media platforms.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Exceptional organization and analytical skills.
• Being detail-oriented is required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with multiple organizational tools and create clear workfl ows within them.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and corporate initiatives and projects.
The Indepedent has a great opportunity for a Digital
Success Strategist (DSS) to accelerate digital sales for our market.
Send resume to:
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Grand Island Independent, 422 W 1ST ST, Grand Island, Nebraska, United States of America