Call Center Training Specialist
Lee Enterprises’ Customer Solution Center is seeking a Training Specialist to increase training effectiveness and be an integral part of the full-cycle training program for new hires and current employees. This person will also work with continuing education of employees and developing training modules and presentations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assesses and tracks the quality of performance of customer service new hires
- Performs extensive call auditing and provides trend data to CSC Leadership Team
- Assists in developing, training and monitoring changes within our industry
- Contributes to the overall success by identifying concerning trends and inconsistencies within our business
- Creates and presents customer service training curriculum and programs for various circulation operations teams; provides creative, effective classroom instruction throughout the organization
- Explores new ideas for improved workflow and automation enhancements
- Helps launch employee contests to own success of supporting local journalism branding
- Makes recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the customer experience
- Contributes sharp analytical abilities through creation and maintenance of manuals, company policies, and the employee knowledge portal
- Facilitates learning via classroom instruction and webinars; incorporates a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles
- Analyzes chat room questions, audits, and surveys to identify gaps in training needs
- Creates exercises, instructional activities and training assessments that reinforce learning
- Provides performance feedback to class participants and shares responsibility for the professional development of the customer service and support staff
- Assists Operations with understanding agent opportunities through value trackers and audits
- Create and facilitates continuing education classes to existing call center staff for new products, services, customer service skills and Marketing launches
- Contributes to the overall success by identifying ways to continuously improve the learning process
- Supports departmental initiatives and identifies ways to enhance training effectiveness to ensure successful launch, integration and process
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven communication and leadership skills – in person and virtual
- Ability to master the full training cycle
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Outlook, Adobe and in database software
- High School Degree or equivalent required (some college preferred)
- Exhibits competency in data analysis and decision making.
- Demonstrates fluency and resourcefulness in data analysis and problem solving, including judgment, critical thinking, and decision making.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other departments, vendors and outside agencies.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Ability to embrace change and respond appropriately even in challenging situations.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tulsa, OK, USA