Business Office Admin
The Administrative Assistant works closely with Advertising Account Executives, Managers and Directors to prioritize daily tasks, input ads into tracking and invoicing systems and regularly problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepare reports, correspondence, assist with projects for the Sales reps/teams. Maintain files and facilitate division communication with other departments/divisions within the newspaper.
- Be knowledgeable about the newspaper’s computer software programs and be able to answer questions and help others better utilize these software programs.
- Initiate action in the absence of manager and sales reps on matters requiring a timely response.
- Help train new employees as applicable and appropriate.
- Serve as back-up for other clerical support positions within the Advertising Division.
- Know Advertising Division procedures and company policies.
- Perform other work as assigned by department managers.
- Extensive computer knowledge of Windows, Word and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fast, accurate typing.
- Ability to interact well with World-Herald management as well as co-workers, customers and vendors.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously with little or no supervision.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Kearney Hub, 13 E 22ND ST, Kearney, Nebraska, United States of America