Senior Compensation Analyst
Senior Compensation Analyst, Total Rewards
As an individual contributor reporting to the Executive Vice President, Human Resources, come lead Beacon Communities – voted a Best of Boston employer in 2018 and 2019 – in the creation and implementation of its first Compensation/Total Rewards function. As the subject matter expert in compensation program design and total rewards strategies, assess current programming and revise or design and build the Company’s programs and processes in collaboration with senior leadership. Implement best practices to ensure Beacon continues to succeed in recruiting and retaining the best talent available.
Upon starting in this new position, work with the EVP, Human Resources to understand Beacon’s talent management goals, review and assess current practice, identify gaps, collect and analyze relevant data and then present recommendations to leadership. Select or design and implement the best compensation structure and pay practices for the Company; lead efforts to foster pay equity; work with managers and supervisors to establish new processes for determining compensation/total reward packages, and communicate and educate all team members on total reward programs.
Specific responsibilities also include:
- Creating and maintaining base pay structures and developing compensation database tools
- Creating and maintaining total reward program descriptions and needed documentation
- Conducting pay equity analysis
- Conducting and responding to job evaluation and market data requests; proactively analyzing market data and identifying trends
- Selecting appropriate total reward management program tools
- Participating in compensation surveys
- Job description maintenance
- Assisting with the implementation of the compensation management module of Ceridian Dayforce
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant federal and state regulations.
Bachelors’ Degree with a minimum of 5-7 years of total rewards experience required. Strong analytical skills with proven success at creating new programs and processes, building trust and effective communications skills are also essential. Excel skills including the ability to create and use pivot tables and vlookups are required. Familiarity with HRIS systems and prior experience working with a largely non-exempt employee population strongly preferred. Ceridian Dayforce experience and/or CCP, CEP or other total reward related certification a plus.
- Job Family HR
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Boston, MA, USA