General Statement of Duties: Sells features and benefits of apartment living to prospective and current residents. Achieves and maintains occupancy goals. Responsible for all phases of the leasing process.
Supervision Received: Reports to Property Manager and/or Assistant Property Manager.
Supervision Exercised: No supervisory duties required.
Essential Functions of the Position: (Any one position may not include all the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all that may be found in positions of this class.)
- Builds relationships with prospective and current residents and coordinates all phases of the leasing process: intakes, interviews, processing, preparation and distribution of applications.
- Provides polished and professional sales tours of the model apartment, vacant apartments and community amenities.
- Achieves tiered rent levels and occupancy goals.
- Coordinates and prepares annual lease renewals and income re-certifications.
- Updates daily turnover log, maintains waiting list, prepares weekly leasing reports and market study.
- Prepares lease packages and supplemental documents for new move-ins.
- Conducts new resident orientation.
- Provides backup support to Occupancy Specialist.
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, communities and associated agencies.
- Enforces and adheres to company policies, rules and regulations.
- Works patiently, professionally and cooperatively with residents and staff to provide high quality customer service. Preserves and respects resident and applicant confidentiality.
Education and Experience: Associates degree or equivalent work experience required. Two years sales/leasing experience desirable. Hotel, hospitality experience a plus.
Qualifications and Skills: Attention to detail required. Knowledge of subsidy regulations preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel. Highly motivated and able to work independently. Ability to handle resident or building emergency situations if needed. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills required.
Beacon Core Competencies required for all positions:
Teamwork, Integrity/Ethics, Dependability, Customer Focus, Adaptability/Flexibility.
Leasing Consultant Competencies required:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Sales Skills, Communication, Internet Savvy.
Beacon Communities LLC seeks a diverse pool of candidates. We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other protected class.
Beacon Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Leasing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Mansfield, MA, USA