Call Center Coordinator - Full Time
Borrego Health is now the second largest health center in the country and the largest health center in the State of California! Join our team and make a difference today!
The Call Center Coordinator is responsible for the day to day operation of the call center. The Call Center Coordinator ensures each caller has a positive experience. Responsible for obtaining and reviewing call statistics on an hourly, daily weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual bases this will be reported to the management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Effectively explain Borrego services to new and existing patients.
2. Schedules different types of appointment for patients, depending on their needs.
3. Tracks patients through the i2i Tracks recall system. Contact patients who are due for preventative maintenance according to Borrego protocol. (Refer to patient recall workflows)
4. Answers after hours telephone calls and obtains current/correct patient information for established and new patients and accurately enters/updates patient information into Electronic Health System.
5. Schedules appointments, identifies patient by date of birth and name in computer system.
6. Assist patients over the phone with request such as appointment information, rescheduling an existing appointment, and answer Frequent Asked Questions.
7. Able to differentiate between clinical vs non-clinical telephone calls and direct clinical calls to afterhours triage nurse or on call provider as needed.
8. Makes appropriate notations and documentation in Electronic Health Record and maintains updated After Hours call log.
9. Answers all incoming calls within 3 rings and answers calls in a courteous and professional manner-please refer to BHF telephone script.
10. Provides all customers with consistent quality service in accordance with Borrego Health Core Values and Standards of Customer Service
11. Understands the organizations commitment to provide high quality patient care. Promotes a Patient centered environment.
12. Performs other duties, as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
2. Strong Inter-personal skills, ability to relate well to clients/patients
3. Fluency in English and Spanish or specified language proficiency
4. Problem solving skills and problem analysis.
5. Understanding of privacy issues and ability to maintain strict client confidentiality
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Escondido, CA, USA