Borrego Health is now the second largest health center in the country and the largest health center in the State of California! Join our team and make a difference today!
Under administrative direction is responsible for direct and indirect patient care and directing licensed and non-licensed nursing and designated support staff for a community health clinic. Interprets and supports the mission of BCHF.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for knowing RN scope of practice.
2. Provide direct patient care.
3. Triaging patients appropriately.
4. Ability to delegate responsibilities to Licensed Vocational Nurses and Medical Assistants and promote team work.
5. Conducts Nurse Visits per Borrego Health Standing Orders Policy.
6. Coordinate patient flow.
7. Promotes a Patient-Centered environment.
8. Works in accordance with established standards and policies to meet clinical measures and goals.
9. Does inventory of clinical supplies and places orders.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Current and active CA RN License
2. RN Experience preferred
3. All staff that is presently working within a clinic is required to have a Current and Valid CPR and First Aide certification on file with the Human Resources Department. This is for clinical and administrative staff. This new license requirement is mandatory for continued employment, CPR and First Aide certification must be obtained though the American Heart Association. Internet certificates do not comply and for this reason are not valid.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Coachella Valley, Palm Desert, CA 92211, USA