Dining Room Assistant - Casbah
Dining Room Assistants are responsible for removing tableware between courses and clearing and resetting tables after guests leave. This also includes taking used silverware, dishes, and glassware to their appropriate stations for washing as well as restocking appropriate areas. Dining Room Assistants help servers with food delivery and bread service at tables. They respond to guests’ requests and communicate with the servers and hosts as needed to ensure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- 25% Employee Discount: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days.
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical and dental benefits are available to full-time employees as well as the option to enroll in Aflac insurance.
- Holiday Closures: All restaurants are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day (with possible additional holiday closures).
- Shift Meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift; BOH staff receives a free meal during their shift ($ value may be limited). Some locations offer a family style staff meal.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Once eligibility requirements are met, employees are able to enroll in the program through Fidelity.
The ideal candidate:
- Does not need to have previous restaurant experience.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with others.
- Has exceptional customer service skills.
- Can lift, reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Can work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Pay Type Hourly
- 229 S Highland Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15206, USA