Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
We believe in the mission of our work. We believe that together, we are able to accomplish something life-changing, both for ourselves and for those around us. The Associated strives to find the most talented and dedicated individuals. We are committed to helping our professionals reach their highest potential. Ready for a change? Discover where vision, creativity, and talent come together.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join our awesome marketing team! At The Associated: Jewish Federation of Baltimore, you will build on our strong foundation and expand the scope of our digital marketing efforts to take our performance to the next level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing the day-to-day management and maintenance of all Associated online sites.
- Managing digital media buying activities, including identifying new sources of customer acquisition, scoping out new areas to increase marketing spend efficiency, and defining the focus for testing/analysis/experimentation across all channels.
- Strengthening digital advertising and new donor acquisition efforts on existing channels and building the organization’s potential and performance by developing new channels of strategic importance.
- Helping to manage the creative development of assets necessary to support ad campaigns (animated gifs, content, text, etc.)
- Developing timelines to meet project commitments and ensuring deliverables from across the organization and external partners are on time.
- Collaborating with internal teams to define and develop strategies to cultivate, educate and recognize donors and strengthen brand loyalty and long-term value creation.
- Collaborating with internal Associated agencies and other outside vendor partners.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Staying up to date on emerging digital fundraising, advertising, and marketing trends to identify and grow brand opportunities.
You’re a great fit if:
- You have an attentive eye for detail and are disciplined in following brand guidelines.
- You are a proactive problem solver that’s skilled in adapting to changing circumstances and many priorities in a busy environment.
- You have the ability and desire to work both independently as well as in a team-based environment.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data and information into actionable insights.
- You are an excellent listener and communicator with strong written and verbal skills.
- You have an adaptable, flexible, collaborative personality.
What we're looking for:
- Four year college degree
- You’ve been working in the digital marketing world for 3+ years
- Expert in WordPress, Google Analytics, GoogleAds/AdRoll, Google Grants
- Experience working with marketing automation technology and leading complex projects
- Have a full range of project management skills and experience working in a project management system
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
We offer a work environment that supports professional
development and collaboration. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and
make work/life balance a priority offering generous vacation/sick time and
The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore and its Agencies are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran's status, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit the performance of essential job functions (with or without reasonable accommodation) or any other basis protected by federal, or applicable, state or local law.
- 5750 Park Heights Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215, USA