Distributor Manager – Oncology (Australia/China)
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
Under limited supervision, the Distributor Manager is responsible for strategically & effectively managing the portfolio of distributors, in order to achieve and exceed the annual sales objectives established for the region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Appointing, managing and directing the portfolio of distributors in the region.
- Identifying and exploiting new market development opportunities.
- Developing regional and individual market plans, strategies, and objectives.
- Managing distributor performance and implementing effective variance correction as required.
- Managing key accounts and key clinical relationships in the region.
- Developing and executing effective product strategies within the region, for existing and new products.
- Reporting and communicating regarding sales performance / market intelligence and key information.
- Managing the operating expense budget for optimal sales effect.
- Training other team members (when required/needed).
- Achieve regional strategic objectives.
- Drive market expansion and development.
- Representing AngioDynamics in the region with respect to standard AngioDynamics Systems and Procedures
- May perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in Sales/Marketing Management
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in medical sales calling on hospitals and clinics
- Degree in preferably Business, Marketing or Medical/Biological Sciences
- Excellent knowledge of the English, local country language (oral and written)
- Experienced in (financial) reporting, forecasting and market share analysis
- Strong sales management orientation and aptitude for learning mechanical or scientific subjects
- Knowledge of surgical protocol techniques and terminology preferred
- Ethical and Compliant to company and industry guidelines
- Ability to develop in a country manager role
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), and ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Proficient in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- This position requires travel up to 50-70% of the time
- Job Family 4.0 Sales Workers
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Hong Kong