Sales Incentive Compensation Manager
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
- Location: Open to Latham NY, Marlborough MA, NYC (expectation to spend 3 days per month in Latham HQ).
- Define sales compensation plans in liaison with sales and commercial teams
- Project manage implementation of annual sales compensation plans and target setting
- Provides input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs
- Coordinate communication of sales compensation plan and tools to the sales team
- Administer variable compensation software including adherence to established control structure and change management
- Manage operation of compensation payout execution (on time and accurate) for salespeople on a monthly/quarterly basis globally, and associated performance tracking
- Provide reporting, analytics and metrics on sales commission information
- Performs modeling for various compensation scenarios based on sales forecast changes
- Be the point of escalation to advise on sales compensation issues and exception requests in conjunction with Human Resources, Finance and Sales Management where needed
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Level of Degree in the Finance, Business or related field of study
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree - No
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in sales compensation / administration
- N/A Certifications Required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel for compensation modeling and data analytics
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with analysis and administration of sales compensation
- Demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative work experience
- Proven ability to manage and complete multiple projects and priorities in parallel within a rapidly changing environment
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
- Job Family 1.2 Managers
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Latham Headquarters, 14 Plaza Drive, Latham, New York, United States of America
- Marlborough, MA, USA
- New York, NY, USA