Intern-Corporate Law and Compliance
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
AngioDynamics provides benefits to patients by being the leader in design, development, manufacturing, and marketing of innovative, proprietary, therapeutic devices used by interventionalists and surgeons for the minimally invasive treatment of peripheral vascular disease, tumor therapy and other, non-vascular diseases. Our summer internship program will give interns a project-based learning experience that will strive to build your understanding of how a medical device business operates, enhance your skillset, and grow your network. This internship will provide practical, professional experience for the intern while contributing to the overall goals of the Law Department team.
This position will provide transactional assistance to the law department team in the performance of its tasks, with a focus on contract law. The intern will learn how the law department team supports AngioDynamics’ commercial teams and execution of overall corporate strategy. The intern will assume a primary role in projects working either independently or as part of a team, as well as perform other activities that will support the overall objectives of the Law Department team.
- Support our law team, including creating, reviewing, and negotiating agreements associated with a wide variety of corporate matters
- Support corporate compliance team
- Contract review and summaries
- Updating agreement templates and identifying process improvements
- Assist with reviews of marketing materials
- Working with supervisor, advising clients on legal issues
- Attend and participate in department meetings
- Ensure compliance with all relevant quality, regulatory, and legal requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications
- Demonstrated knowledge in and ability to apply basic contract law principles and procedures
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work autonomously, at times
- Demonstrated initiative to be able to self-manage workload
- Bachelor’s degree
- JD candidate from an accredited law school
- At least one completed year of law school
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
- Job Family 5.1 Administrative Support
- Job Function General
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- Required Education Some College
- Latham, NY 12110, USA