Commercial Finance Manager
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
This role will be responsible for leading a team of 3 business unit analysts supporting the businesses in all aspects of financial management including reporting, strategic planning, analysis to support decision making and development of financial models for business initiatives including new product development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the process to develop annual budget, quarterly forecasts and ad-hoc outlooks, for both Sales and Standard Margin, with Sales and Marketing staff .
- Analyze forecast data to form conclusions, identify trends, develop options and make recommendations to senior management
- Develop and maintain monthly business unit reporting to drive consistency and best practice sharing at the business unit level
- Prepare monthlyand quarterly sales and gross margin walks (including the calculations for FX, price and cost impacts) and understand drivers of these at the product line level.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly analysis of sales and gross margin including but not limited to customer level variance analysis and identification and monitoring of other business drivers.
- Implement KPI reporting to measure actual impacts of qualitative growth/erosion drivers identified for budgeting process
- Translates results of all business analysis and financial analysis into valuable insights and actionable recommendations for business leaders
- Deliver continuous improvement into management reporting, driving clear and consistent understanding of performance, highlight actionable opportunities, and supporting the optimization of resource allocation.
- Develop and leverage strong relationships to understand the cause and effect of business decisions and drive improved financial outcomes.
- Develop detailed valuation models in collaboration with marketing and cross functionalteams, analyze and recommend various structuring alternatives.Anticipates risk and questions that senior management will ask and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Provide analytical/special project support to Sales & Marketing management.
- Manage and develop a team of 3 business unit analysts
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
HR will select the appropriate level based on the position
Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support.Ensure all employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented
QUALIFICATIONS–The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
- BachelorLevel of Degree in the Financefield of study
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree:No
- 7+years of demonstrated experience in financial analysis
- N/ACertifications Required
- Any preferred education, experience or certifications:CPA or MBA
- Demonstrated leadership skills, leading teams and groups through complex modeling and financial analysis in a timely fashion
- Proven ability to manage and completemultiple projects and priorities in parallel within a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong financial modeling experience and presentation skills
- Demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative work experience
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- Exposure to (insert any extreme climate and/or work conditions)standard office environment
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15lbs.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- This position requires some travel up to 10% of the time
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
- Job Family 2.0 Administrative Professionals
- Job Function Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- Latham Headquarters, 14 Plaza Drive, Latham, New York, United States of America
- Marlborough, MA, USA