Executive District Sales Manager-Atherectomy-Atlanta
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
Grow sales and establish market share for an assigned territory by promoting, selling and servicing Vascular Interventions and Endovascular products. Build business by aggressively developing new accounts and driving therapy adoption of a new and novel laser atherectomy technology.
Differentiated from other legacy medical devices, the new Auryon-laser technology is the only system capable of delivering short, high-powered pulsed-laser energy in a 355nm wavelength without compromising the integrity of its fiber optic cables during atherectomy procedures. The technology addresses the risk of perforation through tissue selectively, addresses the risk of embolization to the patient through the availability of aspiration, and is indicated to provide treatment for In Stent Restenosis (ISR), which is the gradual re-narrowing of the artery after a blockage has been previously treated with a stent.
Additionally, the Auryon-laser advances patient treatment options and care by treating a variety of PAD lesion types both above and below-the-knee. The technology is a safe, fast, and effective system that clinical studies have shown to be effective in treating lesions ranging from soft plaque to severely calcified.
Must practice exceptional territory management in terms of organization, planning, administration and expense planning/control. Train medical staff on products and procedures. Meet expectations as defined by Sales Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Maximize profit by achieving sales revenue targets and growing market share for a specified territory
▪ Build meaningful partnerships with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) and other high-volume Interventional Cardiologist, Vascular Surgeon and Interventional Radiologists in target accounts
▪ Develop and maintain key physician and hospital contracts to achieve corporate objectives while servicing the customer to meet their needs
▪ Increase sales by developing new users and driving adoption and continued use of Auryon-laser in target accounts
▪ Keep up-to-date on all product, clinical and procedural knowledge as it related to the products being sold within a specific territory
▪ Effectively manage assigned territory through sales activities such as territory analysis, prospects, growing and maintaining existing accounts, and trials/evaluations.
▪ Develop quarterly business plans with identified key account targets for each main product category
▪ Anticipates market and competitor trends and generates demand by uncovering unknown customer needs
▪ Proactively identifies opportunities to improve sales processes, training, and works with leadership to implement/communicate to team
▪ Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times; both externally with customers, and internally with Company employees
▪ Keep management and sales team members aware of any selling tips, success stories and suggestions that may help the sales organization
▪ Ability to communicate broad and strategic messages to different types of audiences
▪ Provide ongoing information to sales management and marketing on all competitive activities and product introductions or evaluations through the respective geographic boundaries
▪ Submit weekly expense report when necessary and adheres to expense policy and procedures
▪ Maintain specific account knowledge within assigned territory such as: key decision makers in each department, department hierarchy, products used and how they are used, company products and competitor’s products, and hospital programs
▪ Consistently communicate new product ideas and potential improvements to sales and marketing management
▪ May help introduce new product protypes to various centers of influence and follows up these introductions when asked by the marketing department
▪ Setting physician expectations before, during and after a case by painting a picture of what success looks like for the physician, staff and administration
▪ Anticipating and adapting to challenges, coaching physician and staff through complex clinical situations
▪ Assist with recruiting/training, including field visits for potential new hires
▪ Trade show and event coverage
▪ May assist management in devising direct sales plans & strategies
▪ May coordinate team conference calls and regional meetings
▪ May assist Management & Sales Training with the development of the curriculum for annual NSM
▪ Active consultant with Sales Training as content expert to develop and enhance field training material
▪ Acts as resource to provide expert insight regarding sales processes, product knowledge, and overcoming objections with customers
▪ May perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
▪ Bachelor’s Level of Degree in the related field of study strongly preferred
▪ Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree
▪ 5 years of demonstrated experience in interventional/endovascular device selling experience in a complex and highly clinical hospital setting
▪ 10 years sales (or sales/marketing combined) experience
▪ Office based lab (OBL) experience preferred
▪ Demonstrated ability to work independently & drive results
▪ Ability to teach & educate medical personnel, peers & technical support personnel
▪ Demonstrated track record of success in prior roles
▪ Must be willing to travel, some overnight required
▪ Must be able to meet hospital vendor credentialing requirements
▪ No Certifications Required
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle OBI and Salesforce.com
▪ Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
▪ Ability to build strong inclusive relationships with customers and internal partners
▪ Expertise in peripheral vascular clinical, technical and procedural processes
▪ Strong organizational and communication skills, including ability to communicate broad and strategic messages to different types of audiences
▪ Demonstrates good judgement when assessing complex situations, making quick decisions and delivering on deadlines, always acting with integrity
▪ Advanced negotiation skills, and ability to assess the customers’ competitive position to drive targeted solutions
▪ Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office
▪ Exceptional interpersonal skills.
▪ Strong organizational skills.
▪ Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
- Job Family 4.0 Sales Workers
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 75
- Atlanta, GA, USA