Territory Manager - Vascular Access - Detroit
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Responsible for sales promotion and service of all Company products within assigned geographic territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain key physician and hospital contacts to achieve corporate objectives while servicing the customer to meet their needs.
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed individual sales goals assigned by Regional Management using persuasive communication and effective selling skills.
- Keep up-to-date on all product, clinical and procedural knowledge as it relates to the products being sold within a specific territory.
- Effectively manage assigned territory through sales activities such as territory analysis, prospects, growing and maintaining existing accounts, and trials/evaluations.
- Maintain business climate awareness and industry knowledge in order to implement successful sales strategies.
- Develop quarterly business plans with identified key account targets for each main product category.
- Ensure a superior customer service orientation with each account.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times both externally with customers and internally with Company employees.
- Keep management and sales personnel aware of any selling tips, success stories and suggestions that may help the sales organization.
- Provide ongoing information to Sales Management and Marketing on all competitive activities and product introductions or evaluations through the respective geographic boundaries.
- Report all weekly sales activities via call reports to Regional Business Manager and home office.
- Submit weekly expense report when necessary and adheres to expense policy and procedures.
- Maintain specific account knowledge within assigned territory such as: key decision makers in each department, department hierarchy, products used and how they are used, company products and competitor’s products, and hospital programs.
- Consistently communicate new product ideas and potential improvements to sales and marketing management.
- May help introduce new product prototypes to various centers of influence and follows up these introductions when asked by the Marketing Department.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
QUALIFICATIONS–The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
- BachelorLevel of Degree in the Business, Marketing or relatedfield of study preferred
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degreeYes
- 5years of demonstrated experience in sales, medical device strongly preferred
- NoCertifications Required
- Any preferred education, experience or certifications:N/A
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft office
- Proven track record of sales success
- Must be self-motivated
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- Exposure to (insert any extreme climate and/or work conditions)standard office environment
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15lbs.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- This position requires some travel up to 70% of the time
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
- Job Family 4.0 Sales Workers
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Detroit, MI, USA