Alta Resources is Hiring!
The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for analyzing operational performance and providing insights to his/her respective department. Internally this includes the creation of visualizations, publishing of required daily, weekly, and monthly reports and scorecards. Externally this includes providing reports for daily, weekly and monthly reporting for clients, as requested by operational leaders. Analysis will be presented in most appropriate format (i.e. Excel, Minitab, PowerPoint, etc.) to ensure proper interpretation. To effectively perform in this role, he/she will work closely with Operations Directors and Program Managers, as well as others within his/her respective department.
The Reporting Analyst will possess the capability of extracting information from various sources, rigorously inspecting data to ensure accuracy, compiling the data in a useful format, and sharing thoughtful analysis to appropriate leaders. He/she will be able to understand, analyze and synthesize: call center operations metrics, general business formulas, financial statements, and large data sets.
• Routinely pull data from various sources as needed to generate report
• Design clear, concise data visualization that maximizes audience understanding
• Ensure data integrity
• Clearly communicate new features, conduct needed maintenance, and provide technical support on reports and dashboards
• Perform operational and financial analyses; proactively identifying and communicating trends, as well as suspicious outliers
• Collaborate with operational leaders, to generate and/or modify reports to highlight potential root causes to key issues as they arise
• Provide analytical support on special projects around the organization on a one off basis
• Be able to consistently manage their own tasks and workload, and proactively report status
• Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in required. Major or focus/concentration in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics or Engineering is preferred.
Work Experience: Two years’ of proven analytical acumen in a professional or academic environment required. Call center experience preferred.
Skills: Windows, Excel, SQL query writing (SQL Server), Visual Basic, and the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with common dashboard tools is preferred. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by Clients and Alta Resources.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Problem solving skills: Ability to structure ambiguous problems, think creatively, generate and test hypotheses
• Analytical skills: Strong quantitative background and logical decision making; ability to create and troubleshoot detailed financial and operational models
• Adept in working with raw data, integrating data from various sources, and preparing alternative methods of data presentation.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills – able to build relationships and credibility at all levels of the organization
• Presentation skills: Comfortable putting together storylines in PowerPoint
• High energy and ability to work in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Strong organizational, time management and planning skills. Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines