Information Security & Privacy Manager
Alta Resources is Hiring!
The Information Security & Privacy Manager manages a team of Security Analysts, Architects, and Security Technicians in Alta’s US and Philippine facilities, reporting directly to the Director Information Security & Privacy. This role works cross-functionally to support the execution of enterprise security and privacy strategies. Generally, this position will be responsible in managing staff performance and day to day security and privacy operations as well as demonstrate a strong understanding of the mission, business, and strategies of the Company.
• Monitors for emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities and takes action on alerts and events escalated to the team.
• Prepares security and privacy operations status reports and participates in reviews/meetings.
• Recommends team work procedures; monitors security ticket volume and operations staffing levels; and expedites workflow.
• Supports the Director Information Security & Privacy in directing daily security operations tasks and staff management.
• Supports IT Operations with timely assignment and resolution of incidents and service requests.
• Stays current on relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, publications, and guidance issued by government agencies, and obtain input from appropriate authorities on new laws and regulations.
• Assists with internal investigations and partner with Human Resources on Audit findings.
• Monitors team performance to ensure that the team goals are met. Prepares performance evaluation and conducts coaching session for the Security Analysts, Architechs, and Security Technicians. Develops action plans and set up performance goals and targets for the Team.
• Acts as the POC for Security concerns or need in ManCom activities and initiatives.
• Actively participate in Safety protocols development and implementation as required by DOLE Occupational Safety and Health guidelines and requirements.
• Measures and demonstrates group productivity as well as individual’s productivity reports related to customer outcomes. Provides team performance feedback to the Director Information Security & Privacy.
• Maintains a high level of team morale and motivation.
• Manage team budget and expense reduction as well as recommend cost-cutting measures as needed.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field required.
Work Experience: A minimum of 5 years applicable work experience required. At least three years of previous leadership experience required.
Experience in security operational services (e.g. Anti-Virus, Threat and Vulnerability Management) preferred.
Skills: Experienced presentation and management skills. Understanding of information security and control requirements such as PCI-DSS, SOC 2, HITRUST and NIST.
See “Additional Skills”
Certifications / Licenses: CISSP or CISM Certification desirable. If not achieved, company will sponsor one or more certifications. Cost sharing by employee if not retained in employment for 2 years post receipt of any sponsored certification.
• Solid analytic, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and excellent management skills.
• Solid communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work appropriately with highly sensitive and confidential information.
• Metrics Collection & Analysis.
• Strong ability to coach, develop action plans, which maximize performance and provide effective feedback.
• Proficient with various software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and internet navigation.
• Certification in DOLE – OSH as required (BOSH Certification)
- Pay Type Salary
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines