Workforce Real Time Coordinator
Alta Resources is Hiring!
This position will be responsible for ensuring optimal staffing efficiency, through the monitoring and management of agent schedule adherence in real-time. This position will work closely with program leaders & corporate workforce management staff to assess impact of daily absences , schedule compliance, changes in volumes etc. The function entails extensive experience in the call center environment with experience or the ability to learn the Aspect eWorkforce Management application; specifically Real-Time Adherence.
• Provides program leaders real-time schedule adherence monitoring and volume analysis in a multi-site call center environment
• Monitors real-time call traffic volume for multiple queues and respond to spikes in high call volumes in relation to low staffing, average customer wait time, and call abandon percentages
• Responds to periods of low call volume in relation to high agent staffing using agreed upon measures such as training, coaching, meetings, etc.
• Provides hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to ensure that Operations Management has the information necessary to make the appropriate business decisions regarding staffing, training, etc.
• Communicates out of compliance cases to program leaders in a timely manner
• Tracks and reports team schedule compliance performance for assigned teams
• Serves as a proactive real-time scheduling consultant to assigned program teams, enabling continuous improvement of team schedule compliance performance.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor's degree is required.
Work Experience: At least three years of call center experience required
At least one year of Aspect eWorkforce Management software preferred. Real-time adherence monitoring experience preferred.
Skills: Exceptionally fluent in English; written and oral communication skills
• English proficiency required
• Must have a working knowledge of computer technology that includes Aspect eWorkforce Management software and Excel; have a strong understanding and knowledge of the workforce management process and strong analytical skills. This individual must be a strong communicator and change agent.
• Working knowledge of computer technology that includes: Intermediate to Advanced MS Word, Excel and Outlook as well as Aspect eWorkforce Management Software. Also, individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Client and Alta Resources.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write general correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• This position requires exemplary attendance, schedule flexibility, and an aptitude for time management.
• Proven experience communicating with peers and associates. Ability to evaluate requirements and make sound recommendations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines