Alta Resources is Hiring!
This position is responsible for managing the initial hiring process for onshore and nearshore Talent Acquisition team. This person will be in charge of conducting initial pre-screen and phone screen our candidates. The position will be working closely with Recruitment Specialist assigned by location for calibrating, endorsement and coordination as necessary. Part of t daily tasks as the administrative work needed in the job including scheduling of candidates system updates and management as well as running the reports
The Recruiting Admin/Recruiter is responsible for on boarding activities including submission and coordinating Background check and Drug test.
Essential Duties & Responsibility:
- Administers and maintains online applicant tracking system
- Performs administrative activities for Recruiting including, but not limited to; interview scheduling, processing criminal background checks, making offers, sending correspondence, data entry, filing, and updating reports and employee profiles
- Maintains confidentiality of all information handled
- Consults with hiring managers to ensure that the best candidates are selected for the needs of each department/program; this involves analyzing staffing alternatives, determining needs, and following a comprehensive recruitment and selection process
- Manages interview guides compliance with state and federal regulations
- Guides applicants and hiring managers on the use of the online Applicant Tracking System
- Coordinate on boarding and off boarding activities when needed
- Provides a variety of reports derived from the HRIS and ATS systems
- Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This position requires a working knowledge of computer technology that includes Windows, PowerPoint, Advanced Word and Excel. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Client and Alta Resources.
Bachelor’s degree required, 1 or more years of Human Resources experience preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to form strong relationships. Strong attention to detail. Excellent time management skills.
Alta Resources is an equal employment opportunity employer. Due to the nature of this work individuals are required to be on-sight during hours designated by the Employer, however, the occasion will arise when the employee must be off-site due to business functions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Belize City, Belize