Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Alta Resources is Hiring!
This position is primarily responsible for overseeing benefit enrollments and terminations for the Philippines location, administering the company’s compensation program and creating monthly reports. This individual will provide counsel, assistance on compensation and benefits related matters and will support all benefits enrollment activities and coordination. This position is also responsible for the generation of accurate, relevant, and timely reports for the Human Resources department.
• Provides overall oversight in the area of compensation and benefits for the Philippines location
• Oversight of the benefit life-cycle to include new hires and terminations
• Serve as a liaison between employee and government and insurance agencies
• Ensures compliance and completion of HR related payroll activities
• Performs monthly benefit audits to ensure appropriate enrollment in benefit plans
• Assists in the coordination and administration of the annual compensation review process including merit matrix creation
• Administers the performance and wage review process
• Acts as a day-to-day interface for Human Resources and leadership/employees for compensation and benefits.
• Completes position analysis and evaluations
• Explains benefit to employees
• Assists in the negotiation process with vendors for company benefits.
• Supports the administration of the company’s compensation philosophy and standard operating procedure.
• Prepares reports, such as global compensation workbook,market data analysis, and market data collection, using consistent methodologySupports the administration of the company’s reward and recognition program.
• Audits, maintains, and updates Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
• Updates employee file and maintains 201 file.
• Facilitates training in regards to performance and compensation management.
• Performs specific compensations and benefits-related research/investigation into operations issues as requested.
• Stays abreast of local trends in regards to compensation, benefit performance management and retention.
• Assist in coordination and facilitation of employee programs, HR initiatives and other projects relating to employee engagement and retention as needed.
• Evaluates policies, procedures and processes and make recommendations for changes to ensure an aligned efficient process
• Completes other activities as requested.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Psychology, Human Resources or other business-related degree.
Work Experience: Three years Human Resources experience required, preferably in compensation, benefits, and reporting.
Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• English proficiency required.
• Knowledgeable in Philippine Labor Law and Standards.
• Knowledgeable in processing mandatory registration and transaction with SSS, BIR, Pag-IBIG, PhilHealth and DOLE.
• Working knowledge in computer technology that includes: intermediate Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Ability to write and interpret procedural manuals.
• Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
• Ability to generate and update reports.
• Ability to work on tight timelines.
• Ability to develop and display good decision making skills.
• Willing to work long hours and on a flexible schedule when needed.
- Pay Type Salary
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines