Information Security & Compliance Manager
Alta Resources is Hiring!
The Information Security & Compliance Manager manages a team of Security Analysts and Security Technicians in Alta’s Philippine facility, reporting directly to the Director Information Security & Privacy, with a dotted line to the General Counsel & CCO. This role works cross-functionally to support the execution of enterprise security and compliance strategies. Generally, this position will be responsible in managing staff performance and day to day security and compliance operations.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of the mission, business, and strategies of the Company.
• Supports the Director Information Security & Privacy in directing daily security operations tasks and staff management.
• Supports the General Counsel & CCO with guidance and oversight of various compliance activities.
• Monitors team performance to ensure that the team goals are met.
• Supports IT Operations with timely assignment and resolution of incidents and service requests.
• Prepares security and compliance operations status reports and participates in reviews/meetings.
• Monitors for emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities and takes action on alerts and events escalated to the team.
• Recommends team work procedures; monitors security ticket volume and operations staffing levels; and expedites workflow.
• Coaches security analysts and security technicians; develops action plans which maximize team performance.
• Provides team performance feedback to the Director Information Security & Privacy.
• Helps the Director Information Security & Privacy in managing team budget and expense reduction.
• Writes and conducts performance evaluations; establishes and sets up performance goals and targets for team.
• Measures and demonstrates group productivity as well as individual’s productivity reports related to customer outcomes.
• Maintains a high level of team morale and motivation.
• Assists in the continued implementation of the corporate Compliance and Ethics Program under the direction of the General Counsel & CCO.
• Stays current on relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, publications, and guidance issued by government agencies, and obtain input from appropriate authorities on new laws and regulations, and update the General Counsel on any changes to such existing laws, regulatory materials, publications, and guidance.
• Assists with internal investigations and partner with human resources on these as appropriate under the oversight of General Counsel & CCO.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field required.
Work Experience: A minimum of 5 years applicable work experience required. At least three years of previous leadership experience required.
Experience in security operational services (e.g. Anti-Virus, Threat and Vulnerability Management) preferred.
Skills: Experienced presentation and management skills. Understanding of information security and control requirements such as PCI-DSS, SOC 2, HITRUST and NIST.
See “Additional Skills”
Certifications / Licenses: CISSP, CISM or CCEP Certification desirable. If not achieved, company will sponsor one or more certifications. Cost sharing by employee if not retained in employment for 2 years post receipt of any sponsored certification.
• Solid analytic, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and excellent management skills.
• Solid communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work appropriately with highly sensitive and confidential information.
• Metrics Collection & Analysis.
• Strong ability to coach, develop action plans, which maximize performance and provide effective feedback.
• Proficient with various software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and internet navigation.
- Pay Type Salary
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines