Alta Resources is Hiring!
This position is responsible for performing tasks to establish and maintain employee/payroll record for both the US and Philippines. All activities are time sensitive and require a high degree of attention to detail, confidentiality and diligence.
• Analyzes, prepare and inputs employee payroll and time tracking data
• Provides support for both Human Resources and Accounting in wage and salary administration.
• Ensure that new hire, employee statuses, payroll changes, and terminations are processed in a timely manner and uploaded to the HRIS system according to standard operating procedures.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
Work Experience: At least 2 or more years of Philippine or US payroll experience at least 500 employees required.
• English proficiency required.
• Knowledge in Philippine or US Labor Laws and standards.
• Strong attention to details, organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to identify problems and implement resolutions.
• Working knowledge of computer technology that include: Intermediate Excel, and payroll and timekeeping systems; ability to learn and understand software and other technology applications and introduced.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines