Bilingual CCR - French
Alta Resources is Hiring!
The Bilingual Customer Care Representative position provides professional, quality, and "best in class" service (and sales support) for existing or prospective customers by using a consultative approach that reflects the culture and philosophies of Alta and our clients. This position will involve work activities in many capacities including, but not limited to: inbound and/or outbound phone calls, translation, email, chat, SMS, letter, fax, mail and sample fulfillment, data entry, surveys, validation of orders, and social media. Additional duties may include updating reports, assist in the final testing of new surveys and processes, and some data analysis. This role is responsible to facilitate, analyze and resolve any customer issues, provide product support and/or investigate questions or follow up to resolve those concerns in an accurate and timely manner to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
• Consults with customers over the phone or via the web following client processes and procedures processing information, orders, requests, or comments in an efficient manner.
• Learns and utilizes client software and client's partners systems (primarily web-based) and sells and/or services client products according to established performance guidelines.
• Demonstrates excellent communication and computer skills.
• Establishes and develops relationships with client personnel, client partners and co-workers.
• Resolves customer problems and complaints with a sense of urgency.
• Takes ownership of issues or questions and will escalate problems to the appropriate person and follow up accordingly to the customer.
• Follows up on contacts to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Accurately captures data and inputs to Client and Alta systems.
• Serves as company ambassador delivering quality product information and assistance.
• Recommends ideas for process improvement to manager.
• Performs essential duties in a way that is consistent with client culture, philosophies, and policies in an effort to build their brand/s and sales.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: At least two years of college required or completion of a vocational course, preferably in Customer Care.
Work Experience: At least six months of call center experience required. New graduates will be considered.
Language: French, English
Work and Visa Requirements:
Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean
For Foreign National (without PH Residency Status)
• Must have a visa to stay in the Philippines
• Must have the necessary working permit to legally work in PH; or must be willing to process his/her working permit and 47a2 Visa
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
• Must be very customer focused, some experience in a call center or customer service or sales position is helpful.
• This individual must also possess a high level of problem-solving skills, strong interpersonal and oral communication skills, and strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Must be highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to prioritize and execute tasks as well as the ability and comfort in working in a fast paced environment.
• Must also have the ability to work in a team environment and be a team player.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, have technical experience in the Audio and Video field, have above average knowledge of home entertainment setups, DVD and Blu-ray players to include experience with home electronics or high technical aptitude, and experience working with computers and media players.
• The individual must be very customer focused; exceptional listening skills are a must.
• This position requires a working knowledge of computer technology that includes: Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel, along with Client and Alta designated software. Also individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Client and Alta Resources.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines