Alta Resources is Hiring!
The Team Leader will play a pivotal role in achieving Alta Resources’ vision and Strategic Mandates by delivering professional, quality, and “best in class service” to our clients and their respected customers using a multi- faceted, leadership style that reflects the culture and philosophies of Alta and our clients.
The Team Leader manages activities within the Alta Resources global organization by achieving and exceeding performance metrics creates and maintains a highly motivated and skilled team, efficiency, and economy of operations. This leader will manage and/or assist in interviewing, scheduling, training, customer/employee escalations, metrics, data analysis, reports, special projects, conference calls/meetings, and launch of client initiatives.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of Customer Care Representatives to maximize consumer satisfaction, customer loyalty, performance metrics and quality.
• Conducts and/or participates in team meetings to communicate client's objective and provide Alta Resources updates.
• Monitor Customer Care Representative’s calls to observe employee's demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company quality standards, policies, and procedures.
• Recommends corrective action to address consumer issues.
• Provides employees coaching, guidance, and development to improve or advance performance.
• Prepares work schedules, updates attendance tracking, upkeeps employee records, approves time sheets, monitor's PTO, I3, reports and reports monthly incentive.
• Completes performance corrections to address performance, attendance and policy infractions.
• Conducts performance reviews of employees under his/her team and recruits new employees.
• Helps train all new employees within the department.
• Manages/oversees staffing levels, assigns duties, and examines work to meet client expectations.
• Reviews consumer issue correspondence, notes any suggestions, and assigns issue to appropriate area for action, and takes follow up action as necessary.
• Confers with managerial personnel to recommend changes and update processes in order to avoid recurring customer issues and escalations. Handles customer contact escalations either by phone or email, or both, and recommends policy changes to improve customer experience.
• Assists with client interaction, business development, special projects and additional tasks for Client and Program Director
• Completes other tasks as may be assigned by the Operations Manager and/or Program Director.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
Work Experience: At least two years of call center, customer service, or sales related experience required. At least two years of previous leadership experience required.
Skills: Excellent English written and verbal skills; Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
• English proficiency is required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
• Proficient with various software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and internet navigation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines