Multi-Channel Customer Care Rep
Alta Resources is Hiring!
Additional duties may include updating reports, assisting in the final testing of new surveys and processes, and data analysis. This role is responsible to facilitate, analyze, and resolve any customer issues, provide product support and/or investigate questions or follow up to resolve those concerns in an accurate and timely manner to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as a company ambassador by delivering a high level of professionalism and quality through exceptional customer service by utilizing strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Build relationships and work closely with client, Alta co-workers, and all levels of the organization in a positive manner to supply necessary updates and reporting as needed.
- Identify potential sales opportunities with customers regarding their product needs, or up-selling related products.
- Handle escalated (sensitive, urgent and particularly unusual) contacts by following established guidelines and procedures or exception to these under direction of Alta's guidelines and client procedures.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve customer's issues or concerns by providing solutions, recommendations, replacements, gathering of sensitive information, and/or detailed product information with a sense of urgency while using a positive and empathic approach at all times.
- Complete, maintain, and process pertinent paperwork and records with a high attention to detail to ensure accurate data is entered in CRM, client systems, and other technology as needed.
- Additional duties may include balancing of orders, updating reports, assist in the final testing of new surveys and some data analysis.
- Complete daily tasks within pre-established timelines by appropriately prioritizing multiple tasks within or across projects or cross functional teams with minimal direction from management.
- Meet all identified team and client performance metrics, goals and deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing, high performing team based environment.
- Provide back up support to other teams as needed.
- Take initiative to obtain and consistently upgrade product knowledge.
- Recommend improvements to management in service, product, procedures, and/or packaging to support operational excellence or to prevent future issues of a similar nature.
- Report any training needs or system error/discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Complete other tasks as deemed appropriate by supervisor.
- Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position.
Although this position will not have responsibility for direct reports, the position requires active leadership in the way of supporting strategic initiatives as well as active personal development and application of the Six Sigma methodologies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Display a high level of confidence, enthusiasm and a positive attitude with the desire to succeed and exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal business communication skills. Ability to build relationships while adapting communication style to the individual and situation.
- Demonstrate an ability to display patience and empathy while using grammatical skills and ensure internal staff and customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain composure while diffusing and professionally negotiating a high-tension situation on a routine basis. Strong retention skills with the ability to follow a process flow and/or script as needed.
- Highly self motivated with the ability to prioritize complex, diversified responsibilities, multi task effectively and execute tasks with minimum supervision. Strong organization and time management skills. Ability to remain focused and productive with tasks that may be repetitive. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Solid analytical and logical decision making as well as troubleshooting skills with the ability to problem solve in a timely and effective manner. Use consultative approach to enhance the customer’s relationship with the brand. Exercise good judgment. Take ownership of issues or questions and escalate problems to the appropriate person and follow up accordingly with the customer.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality by handling sensitive and private client and customer information in accordance to Alta Resources and Client's policies and regulatory requirements.
- Embrace change and be flexible to the needs of the business and team.
- Expertly direct customer to channel most logical to resolve customer concern. Communicate effectively with the customer in the customer’s desired media.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and key metrics, work independently, as a team player and role model, and deliver results in a fast paced, team based environment. Must be willing to assist and coach teammates and build strong relationships to achieve company and department goals.
- Ability to accept and apply coaching and feedback from leadership.
- Proven track record of reliability and a strong work ethic is a must.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) required. Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications or English, is preferred. One year previous work experience in customer service required.
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Suite, primarily in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required. Keying data entry efficiently and accurately with proficiency in typing/keyboard is required.
TECHNOLOGY SKILL BASE
This position requires a working knowledge of computer technology that includes, but is not limited to: Beginner to Intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. Must be able to effectively and efficiently utilize multiple Internet search windows. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Client and Alta Resources.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Consultative speaking patterns – able to listen for clues and cues and present resolutions to the customer based on this listening.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to anticipate future customer concerns on a 360-degree basis to the brand. Ability to consultatively present full brand solution set to the customer.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for up to eight hours, and stand. Manual dexterity which allows the individual to use hands to type on a keyboard, use a mouse and write are required, as is the ability to talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The environment for which this position functions contains scents and fragrances related to product samples that are necessary to have on site in order to complete the essential job functions of this position or others positions within the same area. Due to the nature of this work individuals are required to be on-sight during hours designated by the Client, however, the occasion will arise when the employee must be off-site due to business functions.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Neenah, WI, 120 N Commercial St, Neenah, Wisconsin, United States of America