Global Payroll Manager
Alta Resources is Hiring!
This position will ensure quality performance and coordinate all activities necessary to complete global payroll process including analysis of payroll information and prepare company and/or governmental reports in a timely and accurate manner in accordance to legal as well as company standards. This position will be responsible for all Alta location payrolls. This position would be expected to assist and lead regarding all aspects of the payroll processes. Additional locations may be added in the future as needed. All activities are time sensitive and require a high degree of dependability, attention to detail, confidentiality, diligence and concern for our fellow employees.
Primarily responsible for keeping self and team abreast, knowledgeable, skilled and equipped to handle existing and changes is relevant global labor regulatory requirements that may affect employee compensation and payroll process.
• Provides support for Human Resources and Accounting in wage and salary administration, budgeting, and general ledger by maintaining payroll master data of new and existing employee.
• Ensure consistent compliance to payroll process around the globe while reducing operating cost, minimizing manual input by applying innovation through utilization of available platform.
• Establishes, modifies, documents, and coordinates implementation of control procedures.
• Oversee and provide guidance to local and global payroll disputes.
• Studies, standardizes, and documents procedures to improve efficiency.
• Respond to employee and management inquiries when appropriate.
• Ensures compliance with applicable government wages and hours law.
• Ensures proper analysis, preparation, and inputting of payroll data is performed; uses automated system to produce accurate and timely payroll from end to end for the US, Philippines, and other locations as needed.
• Ensures processing and releasing of term checks as needed.
• Prepares/Reviews reconciliations of payroll related accounts.
• Accountable for the preparation, accuracy, and submission of monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports (tax statements, garnishment, benefit, etc.) for government agencies.
• Coordinates all payroll related audits and assist with any payroll related audit inquires.
• Ensures daily monitoring of the payroll inboxes for timely responses to inquiries.
• Ensures timely responses to employment verifications and other external inquiries.
• Conducts payroll orientation to employees and leaders.
• Staffing of payroll team to meet demands of the organization for payroll processing
• Development, assessment, training and mentoring of payroll staff team members
• Task assignment, delegation, and coordination of processes and projects.
• Other payroll related tasks as assigned.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Human Resources, Business and Finance or Accounting required.
Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Supervisorial or Managerial role specializing in Payroll. Five years’ experience as primary individual responsible for end to end payroll processing for a company of at least 1,000 employees in multiple countries including the U.S. is required.
Skills: Knowledge in PH, U.S. and states that Alta operates within government mandated rules and regulations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• English proficiency required.
• Flexibility to work evenings majority of the time although periodic shift adjustments.
• Strong attention to details, organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to identify problems and implement resolutions.
• Working knowledge of computer technology that include: Intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and an ERP systems; ability to learn and understand software and other technology applications as introduced.
• Ability to plan and manage multiple projects and strict adherence to deadlines, company policies, and government regulations.
• Ability to identify common issues and come forward with potential solutions or include the parties needed to solve.
• Knowledge of processing mandatory registration and transactions with local and other sites of Alta Resources.
• Demonstrated ability to assess talent, develop others and work with teams effectively.
- Pay Type Salary
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines