Accounts Receivable and Revenue Manager
Alta Resources is Hiring!
The Accounts Receivable and Revenue Manager is responsible for customer invoicing and billing system maintenance activities. This includes invoice creation and delivery as well as configuring and continually improving a proprietary automated invoicing solution. The position will possess a strong analytical skill set and proven experience validating and maintaining large data sets from multiple sources in a SQL platform. This role will need to have strong working knowledge of all common analysis tools. To effectively perform in this role, this role will require building a network of close working relationships with Senior Leadership, Operations Directors, and Program Managers, as well as others across the organization.
This includes invoice creation and delivery as well as configuring and continually improving a proprietary automated invoicing solution. This will require good knowledge in multiple data sources management, working on SQL platform to validate and maintain large data sets.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Build data query process and reporting to support Client’s invoicing and billing management across multiple data sources within Alta Resources environment.
• System owner of automated invoicing software solution
• Prepare, verify, and deliver invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
• Deliver Client’s monthly invoice, tracking monthly spends and purchase order balances including analysis of past due invoices.
• Develop connection with key Operations and Support Leaders to effectively manage the Client’s account by means of contract review, analysis of KPIs and provide reliable data analysis to determine improvement opportunities in the invoicing process.
• Identify Client invoicing challenges and work closely with the Technology team to drive improvement of software and database configuration that creates process efficiencies.
• Demonstrates excellent communication and computer skills.
• Establishes and develops relationships with clients and co-workers.
• Resolves customer problems and complaints with a sense of urgency.
• Monitor accounts receivable balances and provide bi-weekly reporting.
• Facilitate invoice collection efforts as needed.
• Works with government and regulatory agencies as necessary
• Performs essential duties in a way that is consistent with Alta culture, philosophies, and policies in an effort to build our brand and sales
• Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position.
Although this position will not have responsibility for direct reports, the position requires active leadership in the way of supporting strategic initiatives as well as active personal development and application of Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Information Technology
Work Experience: At least three (3) to four (4) years of experience in accounting, finance or database management preferred.
TECHNOLOGY SKILL BASE
This position requires a working knowledge of computer technology that includes: Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Great Plains, and general database concepts. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Client and Alta Resources.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, understand contractual agreements and legal documents. Ability to professionally respond to internal and external inquiries through written or oral communication. Ability to effectively present information to business leaders, clients, top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.) in its most difficult phases. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for up to eight hours, and stand. Manual dexterity which allows the individual to use hands to type on a keyboard, use a mouse and write are required, as is the ability to talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position will work the night shift. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The environment for which this position functions contains scents and fragrances related to product samples that are necessary to have on site in order to complete the essential job functions of this position or others positions within the same area. Due to the nature of this work individuals are required to be on-sight during hours designated by the Client, however, the occasion will arise when the employee must be off-site due to business functions.
- Pay Type Salary
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines