Customer Care Agent
The Customer Care Agent is responsible for delivering a wide array of information related to financial services in a fast paced, customer service centric call center environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Display a cheerful and positive attitude
- Is committed to providing an excellent customer experience
- Accurately performs financial transactions including but not limited to payments, loan assistance, bill pay assistance and various other products
- Perform outbound calls to customers for various campaigns
- Adhere to company policies and strictly follow all company procedures
- Participate in ongoing learning and development
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing the financial services industry
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School Education
- Some higher education preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a service related field
- Call Center Customer Service Experience preferred
- Computer keyboard proficiency required
- Must be high energy
- Must understand and meet the demands of a customer focused call center environment
- Must be dedicated to the work ethic and employment philosophy of an at will employer.
- Must work independently, manage multiple projects and produce timely and effective results
- Must be able to work with a computer screen that is quickly changing and flashing the user to be alert of specific information.
- Must have working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office products
- Excellent verbal communications skills both in person and over the telephone
- Excellence with attendance, attitude and teamwork, knowledge, sales conversions, exceptional audits, and overall customer service skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail Orientation
- Ability to multi-task
English and/or Bi-lingual (English & Spanish)
Basic Mathematical Skills
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. He or she must be able to work with a computer screen that is quickly changing and flashing the user to be alert of specific information.
Must be available to work all shifts, days, evenings, nights and weekends. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for 50% of the time.
Fast paced Contact Center environment. Must be able to perform each essential duty listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their immediate supervisor and/or the VP, Human Resources. Employees can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
OTHER DUTIESPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without no
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Nashville, TN, USA