For over twenty-five years, AdvaCare Systems has been a leading provider of Durable Medical Equipment to hospice organizations and skilled-nursing facilities throughout the Midwest. Our mission is to be the premier, outcome-driven DME provider in the Midwest. We will achieve this mission by providing the best products and services, through a dedicated staff of knowledgeable, caring individuals who understand the emotional impact of care, and are committed to providing end-of-life quality.
The Dispatcher is responsible for assisting in the scheduling and dispatching of all service activities within the organization.
- Dispatches deliveries, pickups, maintenance, and repairs for all facilities, homecare, and hospice providers.
- Ensures Delivery Drivers receive daily schedules.
- Creates order tickets for Delivery Drivers.
- Ensures Delivery Drivers complete orders by collecting serial numbers and completion times.
- Provides ETAs to the Customer Service department for time-sensitive deliveries.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of Dispatching or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Computer-Assisted Dispatching Software.
- Passion and Enthusiasm for helping those in need.
- Strong Organizational and Interpersonal Skills.
All applicants must pass a national criminal background check to be considered for the position.
AdvaCare Systems offers good starting pay, access to excellent health, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance offerings, and a top-notch 401k plan that includes a company match and profit sharing. Also included is a competitive paid time off plan.
Call Center, Dispatch, Healthcare, Phone Skills, Durable Medical Equipment, Service Dispatching
AdvaCare Systems is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Merrillville, IN, USA