For over twenty-five years, AdvaCare Systems has been a leading provider of Durable Medical Equipment to hospice organizations and skilled-nursing facilities throughout the Midwest. Our mission is to be the premier, outcome-driven DME provider in the Midwest. We will achieve this mission by providing the best products and services, through a dedicated staff of knowledgeable, caring individuals who understand the emotional impact of care, and are committed to providing end-of-life quality.
The Recruiter is responsible for the development of local and national recruiting plans, and using traditional sourcing strategies and new, creative recruiting ideas, to recruit and evaluate job candidates for open positions at AdvaCare Systems.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with mangers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications. Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by pre-screening applicants, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Enters and maintains candidates in applicant tracking software.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules with managers/supervisors.
- Initiates Disclosure & Authorization process, runs criminal background checks and motor vehicle reports, verifies employment and checks references, when applicable
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field of study from an accredited college or university
- 1-3 year(s) recruiting experience preferred
- Familiarity with ATS (Ceridian Dayforce preferred)
- Ability to disseminate, analyze, and report data
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
This is a full-time, permanent position, which features a hybrid schedule of in-office/remote work. AdvaCare’s office is located close to the Blue Line near Logan Square in a historic neighborhood on west side of Chicago. All applicants must pass a national criminal background check to be considered for the position.
AdvaCare Systems offers good starting pay, access to excellent health, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance offerings, and a top-notch 401k plan that includes a company match and profit sharing. Also included is a competitive paid time off plan.
Recruiting, Full-Cycle, Talent Acquisition, High-Volume, Healthcare, Durable Medical Equipment, Human Resources
AdvaCare Systems is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Chicago, IL, USA