For over twenty-five years, AdvaCare Systems has been a leading provider of Durable Medical Equipment to hospice organizations and skilled-nursing facilities throughout the Midwest. Our mission is to be the premier, outcome-driven DME provider in the Midwest. We will achieve this mission by providing the best products and services, through a dedicated staff of knowledgeable, caring individuals who understand the emotional impact of care, and are committed to providing end-of-life quality.
The Service Technician is a driving position responsible for the delivery, set up, pick up and troubleshooting of Durable Medical Equipment.
- Deliver and install Medical Equipment in a safe and timely manner.
- Safe operation of a company-owned 16’ Box Truck.
- Instructing patients, family members, and caregivers on equipment functions while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Minor repair and equipment troubleshooting while in the field.
- Thorough and accurate completion of all orders on a proprietary web-based inventory management system.
- High School Degree or G.E.D.
- 1+ years of Delivery and/or Healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to lift an average of 50 pounds and perform strenuous work.
- Basic phone/computer skills.
- Ability to receive and maintain a DOT Medical Examiner’s Card.
- All candidates must possess a clean driving record and criminal background. Candidates will also be subject to a drug screen to be considered for the position.
New Service Technicians are initially assigned to a late afternoon/early evening shift and participate in the company’s on-call rotation.
AdvaCare Systems offers good starting pay, access to excellent health, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance offerings, and a top-notch 401k plan that includes a company match and profit sharing. Also included is a competitive paid time off plan, and new Service Technician earn a $1,000.00 signing bonus in their first year of employment.
Delivery, Driving, Service Technician, Healthcare, Hospice, Durable Medical Equipment
AdvaCare Systems is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.00
- Required Education High School
- Cleveland, OH, USA